Sunday, November 19, 2006

just starting this out. so. My name is kathy, but my freinds call me kat. first year student at UWO, in Canada. Studying history/political science, hoping to go into law. I have decided to keep this as a diary, and since i will nto be advertising this to my freinds, whoever stumbles upon this will not know me. i want to keep a daily journal of my thoughts, feelings, ideas, and situations i encounter. hopfully someday this will be something interesting to look over again, see how i felt once, what my goals were and how thye have changed, and hopfully, how ive grown as a person. And so, i will start.
My current goals for the near future:
- lose 10 lb before new years
- finish this year with all A's
- find a volunteer oportunity i will acctaully truely enjoy
- read 1 book from my book list every 2 months ( booklist will be posted at another time)
- find love
- finish my assingments on time
- stop procrastinating
- finish knitting the scarf
-update this blog on a daily basis
- and many other that will be updated at a later time
So, i will attempt to write in this blog as if it were a diary, and we'll see where it leads
kathy

No comments: