Sunday, November 19, 2006

Talleyrand

So i am in the process of reading Talleyrand for a histor course. I have to read a biography about the man, and then write a 4 page paper (which isnt bad) about my thoughts about his actions and then justify them using the book. All that is fine and dandy, except for the fact that the book is puting me to sleep, not to metion i have not had a chance to do any of my other work due for tomorrow, its little stuff but still! ya i know i have been procrastinating the whole weekend, but i will make it up this week. i promised that to myself. I will work my ass off to try and catch up to all of my readings this week and next week so that i would where i SHOULD be in all of my classes. Hopefully this week will be the start of exam study and work work work... oh who am i kididng, i jsut want to catch up and i am gonna try which means, no DC++, no msn, no msn i have to have.. no, tv shows of any kind, and avoid distractions. and try to do work!!! alright well i have to go check on my laundary, then some russian and then fall asleep reading talleyrand, as far as i can get... goodnight
kat

No comments: